Now that we’ve had our turkey we can finally get into prepping for Christmas. I don’t know about you guys but I struggle so bad when it comes to buying Christmas gifts. I don’t want you guys to have that problem so I’m putting together holiday gift guides for the various people in your life. First up, is the holiday gift guide for her. The “her” in your life can be anyone from your girlfriend, to your sister, best friend, mom, or whomever you think might enjoy any of these gifts.
2. I’ll admit, I’m one of those people who think Uggs are ugly… but I also own 2 pairs. They’re so comfortable and they keep your feet warm. The classic short boot comes in various colors so you have plenty of options to choose from.
3. This oil diffuser is so sleek and modern. The marble print gives it a nice touch to add to any room.
4. Candles are always nice to have, especially ones that will last you a while. Diptyque candles are a little pricey but they’re worth the splurge.
5. I think pajamas are a great gift because a lot of people don’t have traditional pajamas. If you’re like me, you probably sleep in old t-shirts and shorts and none of it matches (LOL). This set from Victoria Secret is so cute and it’ll have you feeling like a VS angel with the traditional stripes.
6. The pink and gold colorway on this Nike Cortez sneaker puts a girly twist on a classic shoe.
7. This mini crossbody is the perfect size to carry all of my essentials. I don’t really like big purses so this one is right up my alley.
8. This Corkcicle canteen keeps the hot stuff hot and the cold stuff cold. The unicorn color is even prettier in person.
9. I have no doubt these Ugg slides will do their job when it comes to keeping your feet warm.
10. The Apple Watch allows you to stay connected to your phone even when you’re always on the go.
11. Polaroid cameras are so fun. While you’ll always have your phone to document your memories, there’s something different about having the photo instantly.