I know I can’t be the only one that struggles with trying to figure out what to get my mom for Mother’s Day. Anyone that knows me knows that I am super close to my mom. She’s literally everything to me including my financial advisor, best friend, chef, therapist, and all of the above! She goes above and beyond for and me siblings daily and I always want to do the same for her on this special day. So if you’re like me, I comprised a list of gifts that I think would make the perfect gift for Mother’s Day this year. Hopefully, you guys are able to spawn some ideas from this list.
Shop The Post
- If your mom likes to bake or cook period, you can’t go wrong with this mixer. From what I understand the KitchenAid mixer is like the iPhone of mixers. My siblings and I got my mom one for Mother’s day about two years ago and it was her favorite gift from us that year as it was something that had been on her wishlist for a while. This time of year is usually the best time to get one as they’re on sale for the Holiday.
- The Google Home Mini is basically Google’s version of Amazon’s Echo. Mom’s are the busiest people on the planet so of course, it’d only be right if they had their own virtual assistant to keep them on track. Click here to learn more about what it can do. You can also save $20 on your purchase when you buy two.
- If your mom has an older Fitbit then this is the perfect upgrade for her. This Fitbit can sync with your phone so you’ll never miss a call or a text and it’s also swimproof. This watch will help mom keep her fitness goals right at the tip of her fingertips and it’s available in four different colors.
- This facial cleansing brush is actually something that’s on my own wish list but I have yet to get it because it’s a bit pricey. If your mom is really into skincare this would make the perfect gift and it’s made from silicone so they don’t have to worry about buying brush heads. It comes in 4 different colors and each color is targeted towards helping different skin types like oily skin, combo skin, dry skin, and even sensitive skin. If you purchase this directly from Foreo’s website you can get 11% off your purchase by subscribing to their newsletter.
- The new iPad comes equipped with a powerful A-10 chip so it’s faster, it features a 9.7-inch retina display, and it’s now compatible with the Apple Pencil. I’m thinking about getting one for myself.
- Anthropologie carries some of the coolest stuff like this infuser water bottle this bottle comes in two pretty floral designs and the infuser in the bottle can hold fruit and tea. So mom can make tasty detox water or have her cold tea on the go.
- You can never go wrong with flowers but what if you could get your mom roses that would last for an entire year without her having to water them or anything? These roses do exactly that and the packaging is so pretty.
- This gold necklace from Kate Spade is so chic.
- My mom can’t be the only mom that collects mugs. This one is super cute and it’s actually on sale for 35% off right now.
- It’s always so hard trying to decide on anything from Lush. With this already wrapped gift, Lush has simplified that process for you. And it’s a bonus if your mom might already use some of the products included in the set. My mom and I both swear by the Scrubee.
- You can never go wrong with a cute pair of sneakers. Moms are all about being comfortable and stylish at the same time and these Adidas do both perfectly.
- My mom likes to also collect kitchen gadgets. I swear she owns three crockpots already but none of them are as fancy as this Ninja Crockpot. Which not only allows you to slow cook but you can bake, steam, and sear as well.